According to the "Compendium of Materia Medica," black beans have nourishing and nourishing effects, and they are also rich in isoflavones and anthocyanins. . And other ingredients. It is rich in nutrition and can promote metabolism. It is suitable as a regular drink, and it is also an excellent choice for people who value their body and posture.
- Black tea has selenium that plays a role in the liver enzyme function and helps in detoxifying your body's cancer-causing compounds. Helps to prevent constipation.
- Aids in lowering your cholesterol and glucose.
- Helps in maintaining low sodium intake which is important in lowering your blood pressure.
- Contains phosphorous, iron, calcium, zinc, and manganese which contributes to building and maintaining your bones' strength and structure.
- Promotes weight loss as it helps you feel fuller for longer times.
- Suppresses your appetite and helps in avoiding foods high in carbohydrates and fats.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that improves your arthritis-related immune responses.
Take a pack of black bean tea into a mug or beaker and add hot water 250-350cc to cover the cup lid for about 5 minutes. Shake the tea flavor to release more easily and it can be washed repeatedly.
The amount of water can be slightly reduced, and the time for simmering can be lengthened. The simmering time is about 30 minutes, which means that soft and delicious black beans can be eaten. It is a good partner for hunger in the afternoon.
Ingredients: Qingren Black Bean, Burdock
No Additive Sugar, No Food Additives, No Preservatives, No Pigments, Vegetarian Food,Organic Ingredient
Shelf life: 2 years, ready to drink after opening
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place