The difference between this product and traditional anti-dampness teas.
Xi Huang Cao is a folk medicine, commonly known as tu huang lian. According to Shennong's Herbal Classic of Materia Medica, its known functions include dispelling dampness and heat, reducing jaundice, cooling and dispersing stasis.
This product, Xi Huang Tea (Barley and Xi Huang Cao specialize in dispelling cold) --- Does barley dispel of cold?
Tradition Anti-dampness teas
What are the harmful effects of dampness?
Puffiness, kidney deficiency, beer belly, retching, indigestion, food stagnation, spleen and stomach deficiency, qi and blood deficiency, high blood pressure, rheumatism, constipation, oily yellow skin, hair loss, skin pigmentation, eye bags, bad breath, tendency for heatiness, cold limbs, aversion to heat and cold, frequent colds, fatigue, cold sweat, abnormal sweating, increase in discharge, skin irritation, internal cold in the uterus.
How does dampness get into our system?
- Staying up late
- Drinking cold drinks
- Excessive consumption of meat
- Lack of exercise
- Direct exposure to Air Conditioning
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Wearing too little
- Lack of proper ventilation
- Catching a cold during confinement
- Living in humid places
- Strengthen the spleen and dispel dampness, restore stomach and spleen function, improve blood circulation. It’s especially effective for people with indigestion and bloatedness.
- Removes heat and pus, cools and detoxify the blood, get rids of eczema. Regulates endocrine function, skin whitening and de-pigmentation, etc beautifying effects.
- Removes cold and dampness in the uterus, decrease discharge and vaginal itch, and has a secondary function in the treatment of dampness related gynecology conditions.
- Relieves Bi obstruction and alcoholism, protects the liver and gall bladder, tonifying kidney and consolidate its essence, removes bad breath and relieves retching. Suitable for long term alcohol users.
- Relieves edema, removes intestinal heat and relieves constipation. Excellent effects on treating elderly experiencing fatigue and dizziness.
- Builds immunity, reducing susceptibility to disease, anti-ageing, anti-fatigue, anti-tumour.
Why drink anti-dampness tea in summer?
In summer, a lot of people stay up late, hence missing the specific timing whereby some organs detox
Excessive consumption of cold food and drinks in summer, although cooling, causing the body constitution to become cold.
Air-conditioning may cool us down but it takes away the channel by which we secrete toxins. With all the dampness accumulating during summer, don’t we need to get it out of our system?
It can dispel heat and dampness, reverse jaundice, cool blood and disperse stasis, and also has obvious liver protection effects.
Self evaluation of dampness in the body.
- Retching in the morning, throat irritation.
- Lack of appetite, easily bloating.
- Bad Indigestion
- Dark or yellow complexion, often getting acne.
- Cold Limbs
- Sticky shapeless stool that is difficult to flush away completely.
- Chronic constipation and cloudy urine
- Dizzyness in the morning, lack of energy, sore calves.
- thick white tongue
- Fat and bloated.
- Sweat easily
- Chest tightness in the evenings
- Frequent bloatedness.
- Aversion to heat and cold.
- Excessive vaginal discharge, with dampness and itchiness.
- Heavy eyelids and eye bags.
- skin pigmentation on the face
- hair loss
- Feeling restrained, lethargic.
- Preference for cold food
Usage:Boiling water or warm water, 3 minutes to drink, a bag every morning, a bag of afternoon. Can be brewed with two bags or more bags with health pot cook out the effect and taste better. 2000ml a day, almost 4 bottles of water.
Promote cardiovascular circulation, diuretic effect, strengthen the stomach, dispel dampness and replenish qi.
Relieves water retention and edema, strengthen the spleen and dispel dampness, relax sinews and remove bi obstruction, removes heat and pus etc. It is commonly used to regulate fluid metabolism and remove excess dampness in medicine and food.
20 sachets X40g