This Merlot has a rich ruby-red colour followed by a nose full of blackberries with a hint of nuts in the background. A long finish rounds out this very fine wine.
Carl Jung wines contain around 20 calories per 100ml glass (many times less than traditional wine) .
Carl Jung Merlot has a rich ruby-red colour followed by nose full of blackberries with a hint of nuts in the background.Mild tannin, and a spicy flavor with wonderful aftertaste.
It is made with 100% Merlot Grape. Being 0% alcohol, it is suitable to be consumed by all walks of life be it children, pregnant mummies, even elderly and especially those who would like to reap the benefits of drinking wines without the alcohol.
Carl Jung premium alcohol-free wine is halal certified (recognised by JAKIM) with 0.0% vol. In addition it is also vegetarian and vegan friendly!
Flavour: Blackberry and Nuts
Calories/100ml: 22 Kcal/934KJ
Serving Temperature: 16-18C
- Protein: 0g
- Sugars: 3.8g
- Fat: 0g
- Fibre: n/a
Resveratol- A natural wine grape ingredient
The anti-aging phytonutrient for health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Boost Immune System
- Reduce Risk of Cancer
- Lower Cholesterol
- Promotes Longevity
- Reduce Blood Pressure
For Whom is Alcohol-Free Wines?
- For modern,health conscious group who simply love a wine taste but have no appetite for alcohol.
- For those who prefer no to drink alcohol for health, fitness, pregnancy, safety (designated drivers), or religious reasons.
- For people watching for calories (average 20 kcal per 100ml)
- For accompaniment with food, cooking, work or social occasion
- For celebrations, weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, Christmas or daily pleasure.
HOW IT IS MADE?
It is made using a modern patented technique of vacuum distillation, a natural process of vacuum extraction at low temperature (under 30°C).
It has a rich ruby red colour
It presents a nuance of ripe red fruits
Smooth with a medium tannin with a round long finish
Perfect with poultry, lamb as well as grilled meat