It has firm tannins and a marked acidity making it a wine best enjoyed with red meat dishes. It will pair particularly well with barbecued dishes and roast lamb. It rolls lightly on the tongue with a pleasant aftertaste.
Carl Jung wines contain around 20 calories per 100ml glass (many times less than traditional wine) .
The Carl Jung Cabernet Sauvignon is a fruity,fresh red wine with touches of vanilla and black berries.It has firm tannin and a pleasant aftertaste.It is delicious when combined with grilled meat courses, or during the BBQ.
It is made with 100% Cabernet Sauvignon grape .Being 0% alcohol, it is suitable to be consumed by all walks of life be it children, pregnant mummies, even elderly and especially those who would like to reap the benefits of drinking wines without the alcohol.
Carl Jung premium alcohol-free wine is halal certified (recognised by JAKIM) with 0.0% vol. In addition it is also vegetarian and vegan friendly!
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon
Flavour: Vanilla and Blackcurrant
Serving Temperature: 16 - 18C
- Protein: 0g
- Sugars: 4g
- Fat: 0g
- Salt: <0.1g
Resveratol- A natural wine grape ingredient
The anti-aging phytonutrient for health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Boost Immune System
- Reduce Risk of Cancer
- Lower Cholesterol
- Promotes Longevity
- Reduce Blood Pressure
For Whom is Alcohol-Free Wines?
- For modern,health conscious group who simply love a wine taste but have no appetite for alcohol.
- For those who prefer no to drink alcohol for health, fitness, pregnancy, safety (designated drivers), or religious reasons.
- For people watching for calories (average 20 kcal per 100ml)
- For accompaniment with food, cooking, work or social occasion
- For celebrations, weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, Christmas or daily pleasure.
HOW IT IS MADE?
It has a rich ruby with a flavour full of blackberries
It has a nose with a balance between blackberries and nuts
Smooth with a medium acidity and full bodied tannin
Perfect with red meat especially grilled or barbecue