Carl Jung wines contain around 20 calories per 100ml glass (many times less than traditional wine) .
This alcohol-free white wine from Carl Jung is made from the Chardonnay grape. Chardonnay is the world’s most popular white wine grape and it is grown in virtually every wine-producing region. Delicately fruity with a slight sweetness, and an aftertaste with a pleasant acidic touch. Delicious when combined with fish courses.
Carl Jung premium alcohol-free wine is halal certified (recognised by JAKIM) with 0.0% vol. In addition it is also vegetarian and vegan friendly!
Flavour: Multi fruits
Calories/100ml: 19,5 kCal / 82,9 KjJ
Serving Temperature: 1 8-9 °C
Resveratol- A natural wine grape ingredient
The anti-aging phytonutrient for health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Boost Immune System
- Reduce Risk of Cancer
- Lower Cholesterol
- Promotes Longevity
- Reduce Blood Pressure
For Whom is Alcohol-Free Wines?
- For modern,health conscious group who simply love a wine taste but have no appetite for alcohol.
- For those who prefer no to drink alcohol for health, fitness, pregnancy, safety (designated drivers), or religious reasons.
- For people watching for calories (average 20 kcal per 100ml)
- For accompaniment with food, cooking, work or social occasion
- For celebrations, weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, Christmas or daily pleasure.
HOW IT IS MADE?
It is made using a modern patented technique of vacuum distillation, a natural process of vacuum extraction at low temperature (under 30°C).
It has a rich ruby red colour
It presents a nuance of ripe red fruits
Smooth with a medium tannin with a round long finish
Perfect with poultry, lamb as well as grilled meat