Natural Food Therapy for Blocked Vessels
White garlic becomes Black Garlic following a month-long fermentation process under strictly controlled heat and humidity. This very specific process result is a soft, jelly-like texture that is free from odour and has taste similar to figs. During the process, the compound allicin (the active ingredient in raw garlic that imparts its benefits and gives its distinctive odour) is turned into S- allycysteine. This is water soluble, which means it is absorbed more quickly and easily by the body.
Additionally, Black Garlic is rich in amino acids and has almost double the amount of antioxidants when compared to raw garlic. Antioxidants are essential for our immune system as well as preventing and repairing damage to the body’s cells. This makes Black Garlic much more effective than White Garlic for all the benefits mentioned above and additionally it is well tolerated by the digestive system so the chance of gastric distress is completely minimized.
- Improve blood circulation
- Protection against cardiovascular disease
- Reduce blood cholesterol and blood pressure
- Free from normal garlic odour, taste nice!
- No preservatives added
- No artificial colourings
- No artificial flavours
- 100% natural ingredients
- Improve blood circulation.
- Protection against cardiovascular disease.
- Gastrointestinal relief.
- Good for respiratory system.
- High concentrations of S-allycysteine, which could help lower cholesterol levels.
- Twice the antioxidant levels which is essential for our immune system as well as preventing and repairing damage to the body’s cells.
- Reduces blood pressure and improve blood circulation.
- Improve function of blood vessels.
- Boost immune system.
- Helps in indigestion and constipation.
- Wounds healing.
- Reduce pain and inflammation.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Body detox.
- Promotes digestion.
Ingredients:Ginger, Black Garlic, Lemon, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey.
1. Shake well before consuming.
2. Consume one sachet (25ml) in the morning before meal. Add water, additional honey or lemon, if desired.
3. Individuals with a history of gastric related problem are advised to consume after meal.
Storage:Keep in cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- As ingredients are natural, colour tone may vary from batch to batch. However, our quality remains superior and unaffected.
- If you are under medication, pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use. Stop taking and consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach from children.
1. I have Diabetes and Hypertension, can I consume Black Garlic?
Those with Diabetes, please consult with your doctor prior to consuming. Genlife Black Garlic can be consumed by those with Hypertension.
2. I have gastric problem, can I consume Black Garlic?
Yes, it can be consumed by those with Gastric problems; but suggest to consume it after breakfast.
3. Currently I’m on medication, can I consume Black Garlic?
As Genlife product is made from 100% natural ingredients, it should not have any negative contraindication with any medication. However, it is best not to consume them together and always have a 2 hours gap between the respective consumption.
4. Is Black Garlic suitable for the Young?
As all the ingredients in Genlife product are 100% natural; therefore it is suitable for all ages.Nowadays, due to unhealthy lifestyles and imbalanced diet, people as young as 30 are showing signs of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, blood vessel narrowing or blockage, heart disease and other disorders associated with age. Genlife is the natural preparation to help in prevention of cardiovascular.
5. Does it help boost my immune system?
All 5 ingredients in Black Garlic have immune boosting properties. They contain natural antibiotics, powerful antioxidants, act as an antiviral tonic which enhances immune system, making it easier for your body to fight viral infections.
6. What should I be concerned of while consuming Black Garlic?
Ginger may increase the risk of losing a lot of blood through an injury or from having an operation, so check with your doctor before consuming large amounts if you are taking any blood-thinning medications. Honey contain botulism spores and should not be given to infants under 1 year of age since their immune systems are not fully developed.
(25ml x 30 sachets)